About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
The Omni Channel Manager will support the Retail Operations team in the execution of various Omni-Channel initiatives. They will support process documentation, providing feedback and requirements during development cycles, user testing, deployment planning and coordination with cross-functional teams and vendors, issue trouble-shooting, collecting store feedback and reporting on key performance metrics
- Responsible for conceptualizing and further developing the collection and use of customer insights gained in the retail and e-commerce channels
- Responsible for defining, developing and implementing the Omni channel customer experience based on new technologies and customer insights
- Responsible for developing, piloting and implementing profitable Omni channel projects in a structured way, including reporting to senior management
- Responsible for setting own project priorities based on business cases and practical situation
- Support in identifying new opportunities for Omni channel services, future digital in-store experiences and innovations
- Responsible for independently creating high quality PowerPoint presentations with clear storyline for senior and top management on ad hoc basis
- Responsible for independently creating high quality business cases in Excel with the desired level of detail depending on the assignment
- Close collaboration with colleagues and countries to share best practices
- 2+ years’ work experience in a strategy consulting environment, ideally with experience in the fashion, ecommerce and retail industry
- Self-starter and ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a high demanding work environment
- Highly reliable, never misses a deadline
- Excellent analytical, structuring and conceptual skills
- Experienced in project management and business case modeling
- Open minded for new technologies and eager to drive innovations
- Hands-on and flexible mentality and pragmatic approach
- Strong team player with excellent social and communication skills
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Be an advocate for the Retail Operations Team