About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
With the growth of PVH UK+ we have a new opportunity for an IT support across our Retail channel. Supporting both our existing store portfolio and new store openings, you will champion best practice IT retail processes and help inspire innovating new ways of working.
- First point of contact for IT & System issues for stores (including out of hours)
- Fix technical issues remotely for stores or if necessary organise on site third party support
- Onsite support for store openings & refits (especially for digital store of the futures)
- PDQ and line ownership
- New store set ups
- Enhancement of tools for stores and for retail HO in support stores. E.g. Planning tools & tasks trackers
- Technical Roadmap
- Enhancement of current programs GK & RFID
- Tech vision for franchise stores (omni-channel)
- Support with Inductions for new starters under senior management level.
- Software Upgrades, Deployment & License administration
- Additional support during events & or head office support
- IT support across Multiple London locations
- Wholesale Market Launch in house and offsite support
- Retail Market launch off site with additional support present in head office
- Press Days for TH & CK support along with head office presence
- Support with IT Training workshops
- Drivers Updates & Booking in of Repairs & courier booking
- Support with Amsterdam Retail, Local Store Openings & Retail Ad Hoc Support for Amsterdam where necessary. On call support.
- Previous experience with Retail IT support
- Experience and understanding of IT systems within a Retail environment
- Ability to support and advise users both in person and via long distance communications
- Commercial awareness of new IT trends within Retail industry
- Be willing to support remote sites, including occasional visits
- Good time management.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal