About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
To provide a reliable, confidential and efficient support service to the Retail function as well as wider business and external partners. Drive and support the Retail strategy as set out by the Head of Retails and Retail Director, proactively installing and managing processes to ensure consistency and compliance across all areas of the business.Build a motivated and high performing team through effective leadership and training. Key responsibilities:
- Works with Senior Manager Retail Operations, Head of Outlet UK+ and other Channel Heads to influence the creation and communication of company strategy, business priorities and projects for the retail teams ensuring there are systems in place to enable communication to be timely and effective.
- Responsible for the Retail Operations (Omni Channel & Modern Operations) team who in turn deliver key projects and weekly communication to H/O and in-store teams.
- Manage and maintain business promotional calendar, updating and distributing to HO weekly. Liaising with other HO departments and retail team to ensure all communication and tools are in place for launches.
- Work with key contacts on company bi-annual conferences (Market Launch) , managing all logistics of the day(s) travel, presentations, attendees and awards.
- Support Retail Heads of and Retail Director, with ad hoc retail operations directives or initiatives
- Maintain Stores templates Folder, working with other HO departments to ensure information available is relevant and accurate. Work with HO departments to review and update regularly.
- Manage and deliver (with team) operational training programs including health and safety and all elements of stock control training and operations.
- Work closely with IT to ensure retail changes are managed, prioritized and controlled effectively, and store technical solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to the customer experience and journey.
- Deliver key projects from Central office (Amsterdam) on realistic road map timeframes. Understand wider business Ops and IT roadmaps and pre-empts business needs periodically throughout the trading year. Be the main point of contact for all senior operational projects with Amsterdam Head Office.
- Co-ordinate all Channel new store/refit programmes and ensures standard criteria and methods are applied to all. In conjunction with the Central Amsterdam projects and internal retail teams.
- Take full ownership of stock loss across Retail estate working with Heads of and Retail and Financial Director on key targets.
- Support and manage switch Over of Tax Free & DCC service provider in close conjunction with Amsterdam Tax Free dept.
- Ownership of new NPS system (consumer insight) – driving store interaction and reporting monthly to senior management.
- Deliver and implement monthly retail ops summary report.
- Deliver the roll out of RFID from 2 stores to 40+ locations with the Amsterdam Omni Channel team
- Drive the launch of the new CRM database from an operations perspective with the Amsterdam Modern Operations team (my tommy app)
- Own and deliver the roll out of Digital in store Omni channel service through collaboration with the Amsterdam Omni Channel team
- Key support in the roll out of order e-comm in store and the launch of click and collect services
- Encourage and recognize outstanding team performance, increase team motivation and moral at all times.
- Recruit and retain high caliber team that reflect the PVH values and brand identity.
- Continually train, coach and develop team to ensure they are able to carry out their role effectively.
- Identify and address any performance issues within the team in a timely and effective manner, escalating to the appropriate channels where necessary.
- Ensure all employees have a mid-year & an annual appraisal, completed within the time frame set to drive and encourage individual performance.
- Remain open minded and responsive to the views of others, demonstrating active listening skills as appropriate.
- Communicate information effectively to all parties, using appropriate language.
- Provide inspiration for the team by having a clear vision, clear expectations and leading by example for their team.
- Support and drive business strategy through effective team working, both with immediate colleagues and other areas of the business. Be a keen driver of the Retail Working As One initiative
- Use your influence to improve business processes, using best practice and external ideas as appropriate.
- Remain calm and be able to make rational decisions whilst under pressure or in difficult situations.
- Be an effective Change Manager, embracing change in a positive and enthusiastic manner ensuring effective execution.
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
- Multi-site experience leading store’s in an operational role is a plus.
- SAP Retail and Oracle experience preferable.
- Full use of Excel/Word and presentation skills.
- Organized, efficient, self-motivated, solution-orientated individual.
- Project Management Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience
- Ability to be succinct and summarize headline topics & issues at all levels – Exec summaries