About the Company
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle apparel company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
Calvin Klein is a global powerhouse offering a modern design aesthetic. At the core of our DNA we look to engage consumers through provocative and iconic lifestyle imagery. Alongside our notable women’s and men’s designer apparel for the catwalk, we have an extensive range of product lines including fragrances, eyewear, jewellery, watches, handbags and small leather goods.
ROLE: Retail Properties Facilities Manager
REPORTING TO: Head of Retail Operations
This role will support the UK Retail business with the smooth delivery of day to day maintenance and repair services for the own & operated stores across the UK & Ireland. The role will support and take ownership for the delivery of retail store maintenance projects and best practices and lead their implementation locally.
- End responsibility for delivery of day to day retail facilities services in the broadest sense (H&S, Facilities, Maintenance) for the retail stores & concessions
- Engaging and managing (senior) stakeholders and suppliers in relation to the above areas
- To work with key stakeholders and external contractors in ensuring a maintenance and repair program is in place and adhered to. Alongside the creation of best in class processes and work instructions, working within the PVH Value framework
- Work with the finance & retail teams and external consultants on contract negotiations, tender processes & procurement for all of our maintenance services
- To compile and maintain records relating to the site(s); e.g. asset register, plans, plant testing, etc., taking any action which may be required
- To liaise with local authorities as appropriate.
- To oversee and regularly review the work carried out by contractors to ensure the required standards achieved and maintained in accordance with the contractual agreement and within company budgets.
- Previous experience of working in retail-service industry.
- Strong experience of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow management
- Experience of producing high quality analysis documents and communicating insight to senior management
- Able to identify issues in systems and troubleshoot to identify solutions to maintaining an efficient budgeting, forecasting and reporting system
- A confident communicator with an impressive record of delivering to targets, you’ll be comfortable working as an integral part of our senior leadership team and managing large budgets.
- Team player who works for the success of the wider team
- Ability to multi-task and must be well organized; attention to detail; high level of accuracy; ability to meet established deadlines; ability to work under pressure; ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced environment, adapting to rapid change
- Excellent organizational, project management, written and oral communication skills
- Experience of forming and managing effective Stakeholder and Supplier relationships