About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
PVH Key Account Manager – Childrenswear
As PVH Key Account Manager you will be leading the sales team as the business continues to expand in the UK.
Reporting to the PVH Sales Manager, you will have ownership of delivering Net Sales targets, across forward order books and direct business.
Leadership & Management (where applicable)
- Building a sales team that can anticipate and support planned growth of the business.
- Ensure that all direct reports are working to the highest level
- Recruit, develop and engage direct reports , supporting your team to develop to their best capability
- Use internal performance management systems and processes to improve performance and deliver business objectives
- Plan and deliver your forward order budgets
- Plan and deliver your direct sales budgets
- Own and deliver your net sales budgets
- Analyse and act on weekly sales report – how?
- Order book ownership and management
- Management of store consultants: Training & personal development – what?
- Build and nurture strong internal relationships with PVH teams with PVH UK+ structure
- Person Specification
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Results orientated
- Analytical skills
- Immersive fashion trend interest and knowledge of wholesale distribution channels, regional accounts and market needs
- Ability to operate with limited guidance, prioritising multiple demands and projects
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.
Whilst our benefits vary dependant on level, they include
- 25 days
- Childcare Vouchers