About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
We are looking for an MAA to join our Concessions team.
As a Merchandising Administrative Assistant you will play an important role in assisting B&M team with reporting, you will also contribute in managing stock across all business channels and assist retail teams with ongoing administrative support.
- Create and manage allocation plans for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein assortments.
- Review allocation and replenishment levels to maximise sale opportunity across store portfolio.
- Assist merchandising team in producing daily/weekly reporting (e.g. Expected Deliveries, % Shipped Report, Pack & Hold etc.) for all channels across the business (Retail, Outlets, Concessions);
- Assist merchandising team in end-of-the-season and in-season markdown preparations (all channels);
- Help to build and maintain seasonal product database (Retail, Concessions);
- Support Outlet team with UK Warehouse stock integrity management;
- Ensure that all deliveries/shipments in and out of the stores/concessions are dispatched/received in accordance with the Company guidelines (all channels);
- Chase up missing deliveries/transfers (IBT’s) with the transport companies (all channels);
- Liaise with Store/Concession managers regarding deliveries/IBT’s (all channels);
- Book and track all transfers (IBT’s) across the business (all channels);
- Support ongoing relationships with transportation companies, provide with service feedback, attend meetings with the partners etc.
- Manage License PO creation;
- Support in raising initial and in-season orders when the business needs dictates (all channels);
- Support Store/Concession management with cycle counts in their businesses;
- Help to train new Store/Concession managers;
- Undertake general administrative duties, including filing, photocopying, faxing, emails, answering telephone and communicating with the retail business
Effective Communication: Communicates in an open, honest and constructive way, respecting individual differences. Listens well and is able to present ideas logically.
Teamwork: Contributes to an inclusive culture of diverse styles and talents working towards a clear purpose. The employee is approachable, trustworthy and actively participating in the team by sharing knowledge.
Managing Change: Able to work effectively in changing business environment. Maintains adaptability and a positive point of view in the face of change.
Driving Results: Takes personal responsibility and ownership for results, delivering within functional framework and against financial targets, whilst supporting the company's strategy.
People Management: (if applicable) Recognises, coaches and develops talent. Positively influential through powerful messaging, passion & inspirational presence. Sound budget management and leading by example.
- Previous experience as MAA is not required, but would be beneficial.
- You need to be intermediate/advanced in Excel and can demonstrate basic understanding in formula creation and large data management;
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of retail math;
- Basic knowledge of Stock Management Systems (e.g. SAP);
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills are essential;
- You need to demonstrate a strong passion for our products and brand;