About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
Employee Relations Officer
This role will be responsible for providing commercial, timely and accurate support to Operational Management Teams across the Retail channels ensuring a fair, appropriate and consistent approach to company policies and procedures.
This role will also be responsible in providing support to ER Manager in delivering ER KPI’s
The role will be reporting into ER Manager.
- Support key stakeholders in addressing employee relations issues ensuring they are dealt with both professionally, commercially, legally and in a timely manner.
- Manage all discipline and grievance processes end to end e.g. management representation, adviser, note taker, completion of outcome letter etc.
- In conjunction with key stakeholders deliver effective short term and long term absence management at risk of the DDA and Equality Act and effective attendance management in accordance with Policy, making a significant reduction in absence costs and a significant improvement in productivity.
- Support key stakeholders in the performance management of colleagues, ensuring they are dealt with both professionally and commercially.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date electronic filing system, ensuring that employee files up to date.
- Responsible for updating the employee relation data and producing accurate KPI reports.
- To manage the achievement of, and provide reporting on, ER activities measures against set KPI’s Report running to ensure HR policies and procedures are being followed: right to work, leavers, probation reviews.
- Provide professional advice and solutions in managing changes of Terms & Conditions of employment, ways of working and other employment changes, that, if handled poorly create a negative impact on the ER climate and/or reputational/financial damage to the organisation.
- Take ownership for any projects or initiatives as directed by the ER Manager and provide general support for work required/requested.
- To log all Letters of Concern, disciplinary outcome letters and track disciplinary appeals on the ER Trackers.
- To action all ER related paperwork as requested i.e. flexible working, file notes, welfare meetings, process invoices for OH reports and other HR services.
- To monitor and analyse health & safety and trends, reporting to the ER Manager with recommendations for future action.
- Supporting the HRD and ER Manager with ad hoc administration needs.
- Delivery of internal workshops and training interventions where required. Manage the evaluation process of all training sessions.
- To undertake any other duties, as may from time to time be required, to support the function.
- Demonstrable experience of front line generic professional ER experience in a similar organisation
- Ability to challenge and manage difficult people/conflict
- Knowledge of the role of customer care in HR
- Demonstrate knowledge on the principles of excellent people management
- Thorough knowledge and practical application of employment legislation
- Ability to prioritise and manage
- Accuracy, timeliness & usefulness of data delivered
- Achievement of 100% of administrative audits conducted
- Confident and works well under pressure
- Thinking and Decision Making
- Creating Solutions and Change
- Delivering Results and Improving
- Performance and Responsibility
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible & Reliable