About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality. Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
About THE ROLE
PVH receptionist shall be the main point of contact for all employees and visitors alike, welcoming upon arrival and directing appropriately in a warm, professional manner.
Supporting all office functions where necessary as well as supporting the facilities team to maintain a seamless flow throughout the business in an efficient and timely manner.
Ensuring reception is managed and kept in a manner reflective of the PVH brand.
Maintaining a personal and professional standard which reflects the brand.
The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- First point of contact for all visitors and guests, welcoming and directing to relevant departments.
- Organizing calendars and diaries for meeting rooms, inclusive of management diaries.
- Booking and maintenance of records of deliveries incoming and outgoing for PVH.
- Inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts for expenses for PVH purchases.
- Answering, screening and redirecting of all calls to relevant departments.
- Ensuring Health & Safety, and security rules are adhered to during working hours and evacuations.
- Ensuring all visitors are signed in and out accordingly.
- Ensure records are kept and maintained so that they can be easily retrieved for review when needed by relevant personnel.
- Sorting and distribution of post.
- Reporting to management any maintenance or IT issues for repair.
- Supporting with head office and retail travel.
- Supporting UK maintenance coordination of records.
- General administration support for all office functions.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great customer service skills
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Maintains a professional manner
- Able to multitask
- Strong skills on Microsoft Office Suite