About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
About THE ROLE
The Marketing and Communications team are ultimately responsible for increasing awareness and managing the reputation of the Tommy Hilfiger brand. They work with some of the biggest names in print and digital media and get to collaborate with celebrities and influencers like Zendaya and Lewis Hamilton.
No day is the same. The team deliver inspiring marketing and communications campaigns and are responsible for the development and execution of high profile events, store openings, launches, press days and fashion shows.
Reporting in to the Senior Communications Manager, this role is responsible for identifying creative opportunities with new campaigns, partnerships and communications with a specific focus on the digital media landscape.
- Plan and execute digital strategy to drive sales and brand awareness.
- Drive strategic and commercial thinking to reach identified goals for on and off line press generation.
- Manage UK events and budgets accordingly, in partnership with the Senior Communications Manager.
- Manage the team (3 FTE) and support the Senior Communications Manager to execute communications strategies against annual and seasonal plans.
- Manage an external PR agency in Ireland.
- Ensure the timely, high quality and efficient execution and completion of projects in collaboration with head office including events, Press days, campaigns, product launches, fashion week shows and VIP/influencer dressing.
- Manage relationships and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to brainstorm sessions, briefings, debriefings and creative reviews to drive commercial and brand thinking in work being created.
- Use analysis and performance data (DMR) to continuously improve on and off line editorial generation.
- Exhibit an ROI approach to communications.
- Securing product placement and press coverage across all media platforms.
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly coverage and reports.
- Assisting the Director with internal and external projects and events.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective delivery of events and projects to support wholesale and retail needs.
- You'll have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in fashion communications.
- You'll be have a university or similar degree in communications.
- Excellent project management and organisation skills are essential.
- You'll have an outstanding network of media, influencer and blogger contacts.
- You'll have a strong aesthetic eye and taste level; strict attention to detail
- You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You’ll be a strong team leader with an ability to manage, motivate and work effectively within a small team.
- You’ll have in-depth knowledge of the current competitive market place.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.
Whilst our benefits vary dependent on level, they include
- 25 days
- Childcare Vouchers