About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
About THE ROLE
Deliver effective marketing campaigns to support the PVH Wholesale business in the UK+
Within this role you will promote and design engaging and effective digital learning content whilst also developing and supporting the ongoing learning technology systems. Working closely with subject matter experts you will establish learning aims and requirements, identify learning objectives, write storyboards and where appropriate use rapid development tools. You will have a good knowledge of learning principles and theories with the ability to apply these practically to content design. In addition you will be responsible for engaging meetings with subject matter experts and other stakeholders, driving projects from initial concept through to development and timely completion.
The individual will be required to not only develop solutions, but to actively promote and engage with key stakeholders to embed the use of these new technology solutions and teaching methods into current delivery.
- Experience of administering/managing an LMS, i.e. Moodle.
- Apply instructional design theory to create storyboards, scripts, learning content and assessment materials for new eLearning modules.
- Create online, engaging and interactive resources to meet stakeholder needs using current eLearning software such as rapid development tools, images, graphics, video, audio, webcasts, podcasts and other multi-media formats.
- Evaluate existing learning materials and convert to digital content in line with best practice methodologies.
- Modify content for use on other platforms, such as mobile phones or tablets.
- Produce and maintain detailed and accurate key content and project documentation including content outlines, storyboard, assessment material, assets list and transcripts during the project lifecycle.
- To maintain high standards of service through effective communication and timely response, identifying and dealing with stakeholder issues and queries.
- Support the Talent & Development Business Partner in identifying training and employee development needs moving towards a blended learning approach to train employees.
- Proven knowledge in producing technology based learning and assessment materials using a wide range of tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Articulate or other standard eLearning development tools.
- Experience of developing online, engaging and interactive resources to meet needs using current eLearning software.
- Proven up to date expertise in the use of rapid development tools and processes used in the delivery of on-line materials.
- Experience in creating, writing and developing eLearning teaching content.
- A good knowledge of learning principles and theories with the ability to apply these practically.
- Attention to detail ensuring quality in the delivery of service.
- Ability to engage with complex and unfamiliar subject matter.
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage change and deliver continuous improvement.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively with stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to implement eLearning design principles, especially blending multimedia and graphic elements that compliment user learning styles.
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.
Whilst our benefits vary dependent on level, they include
- 25 days
- Childcare Vouchers