About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
The PVH HR team are a group of focused, forward thinking and commercial individuals all passionate about offering an outstanding colleague experience.
The resourcing team are fanatical about talent. They are determined to find the best people for PVH whilst ensuring the candidate journey is a positive one! They offer a seamless and consultative service to their stakeholders always making sure they are working to the highest standards.
Reporting into the Resourcing Manager the Retail Resourcing Partner works closely with our retail colleagues to ensure teams are fully resourced and operational with top tier talent.
- Ensuring the daily running of a professional, friendly and engaging resourcing team that lives up to and delivers behaviors based on the PVH Values
- The end to end recruitment cycle, delivering a high quality best practice internal recruitment service across all London Senior Retail Management & Retail Head Office positions.
- Oversee the management of all recruitment advertising channels, recruitment spend and costs for Retail Recruitment
- Reporting spend, savings and KPI overview to the Resourcing Manager on a monthly basis
- Manage the candidate journey, liaising with applicants, answering questions, arranging interview and providing competent feedback
- Encourage and motivate team to achieve and delivery all KPIs and SLAs
- Working closely with Retail Operations in the planning of all new store openings
- Partnering with the Area Managers & Heads of Retail to support them with their resourcing needs; both immediate and future.
- Providing advice and guidance to hiring managers on resourcing best practice; the most appropriate selection and testing methods available for a role.
- Headhunting and talent mapping London retail market, demonstrating best practice to team
- Delivering training across PVH UK+ Retail to promote recruitment best practices and great candidate experience. Working with Resourcing Manager and Retail Management teams to identify, plan and produce required training for the year
- You'll have previous experience of retail recruitment ideally for a fashion retailer
- You'll be an expert research with experience managing the full recruitment life cycle, (including marketing, advertising, interviewing).
- You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You'll be skilled in analysis, time management, problem solving and innovative thinking
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace
- You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.