About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
About THE ROLE
Implementation of the visual direction and follow both brand guidelines in your given area of stores, making changes to suit the local market/ environment where necessary.
Take ownership and support to maintain the visual standards across all CK and TH locations in your given area. To police your area and ensure as much as possible, we maintain and uphold our brand’s identity and deliver world class window display when required, adapting the styling to suit local market and stock allocation.(Pop-ups/ marketing events etc). Train, develop and inspire your key contacts, brand ambassadors and the in-store teams.
Working closely with the “senior VM coordinator” and the “VM manager” to priorities tasks and manage daily planning and all schedules related to wholesale visits.
To work closely with the sales managers / BDT team and their teams to ensure we protect our brand’ DNA whilst driving sales.
- Be aware of visual direction provided by Amsterdam head office and use it effectively to enforce the UK+ vision for visual across the located area.
- Ensure the mannequins, in the given area of stores, are installed correctly and styled correctly- this should include composition and positioning, across both brands
- Dress any windows in the given area of stores, to accepted brand standard.
- Adapt styling to suit local market/ stock package or buy
- Refresh the layout of the floors across all doors regularly, to inject new life and interest into existing collections, considering the TH & CK vision at all times
Planning and organization
- know and understand the VM schedule for the year ahead, ensuing daily duties and holidays are planned around it
- create own daily schedule, ensuring regular visits to all doors including wholesale
- plan ahead, including group training days on and off site
- regular communication to the given area of stores, by email or phone
- plan visits ahead to ensure relevant store team’s availability for coaching purposes
- attend local market training the ‘VM manager”
- Maintain a close working relationship with the team, to ensure the sharing of information and for support
- Maintain regular communication with the stores in a given area, to offer advice and support on all VM related issues
- Ensure all doors in your given area receive all VM directives and updates for UK+.
- Creative/ retail background
- Window/ styling experience in a previous role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a VM field role