About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
SHOWROOM ASSISTANT (6 WEEK FTC)
About THE ROLE
The Showroom Assistant is responsible for coordinating all sample movement and requests for the UK Wholesale team within showrooms and send outs.
An exciting opportunity to join the team in a fast paced dynamic Facilities team, the Showroom Assistant will work closely alongside the sales teams to coordinate all sample requests and provide general assistance to the facilities department.
- Coordinating all sample requests for the UK market using Fashion GPS
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors and departments
- Ensuring that wholesale showroom standards are maintained throughout the season and assist on showroom appointments
- Liaising with other departments and Press Office to ensure coordination is seamless
- Co-coordinating sample credit notes with wholesale operations
- Support with facilities HUB and maintaining records
- Sample sale support
- General team support and administrative duties including internal events support
- Detail orientated
- Team player
- Hard working
- Innovative thinker
- Interest in fashion and popular culture
- Experience of sample management at an agency
- Undergraduate degree preferred or similar qualification or experience from a similar role
- Good understanding of the fashion industry
- Proficiency in office programs including PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Retail experience
- Experience on Fashion GPS preferable