About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear.
In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
About THE ROLE
The Supervisor’s primary function is to ensure the efficient running of the shop floor, in order to achieve the highest levels of customer service, sales and profit. To support the management team managing all personnel, product & merchandising functions, business processes and results for the store.
Leading by example and putting all the PVH Values to practice are of key importance in this role, as you will be inspiring your team to drive business and create the best possible customer experience.
- Participate in weekly management meetings and other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate to staff all marketing & sales promotions.
- Driving shop floor sales and exceeding store targets through motivating the team to achieve these goals, whilst offering our customers’ an exemplary TH store journey.
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers & colleagues in a fair and consistent manner.
- Support the team in delivering the business strategy, and ensuring everyone has received consistent training on product knowledge & store maintenance.
- Achieve Company standards/goals for personal sales results: Sales v Budgets, Sales per Hour and Units per Transaction.
- Perform Manager-on-duty functions, manage store opening/closing functions and the sales floor.
- Focus staff on the importance of the quality of relationships with internal & external customers. Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service
- Ensure “door to floor” best practices with visual merchandising directives for sales floor and back room are being executed; continually review these to ensure they are consistent.
- Pervious track record of supervisory or specialist roles within a premium or Luxury brands.
- You will have experience of leading and directing team members.
- You will also be capable of understanding detailed store process and procedures.
- Can communicate and present verbally and in writing to Store manager level.
- Builds positive two way relationships at a low level that benefit store environment and lead by example.
- Always puts the customer first and demonstrates effective service.
- Approaches all issues with a ‘can do’ approach and acts with initiative to find in store solutions to issues.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and a passionate desire to achieve goals/targets set.
- Capable of following clear direction set in store e.g. Customer service, visual merchandising, delivering store standards.