About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear.
In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
About THE ROLE
The in-store VM role is to fully manage the visual proposition for a store by promoting the TH merchandise and delivering an exceptional standard of visual presentation both inside and in the windows.
- Demonstrate awareness of store sales goals and results.
- Achieve Company standards and goals to drive personal and commercial results:
- Be aware of sales budgets, mystery shops, area VM visits and model store
- Install all window schemes to an excellent standard, and maintain on a daily basis
- Style all mannequins; these can be dressed to guideline, local market and as per UK direction
- Participate in staff meetings, as needed and keep the team up to date with moves, direction and changes
- Implement and manage, with the support of the store manager, the Tommy/ CK brand visual guidelines, ensuring UK specific direction is considered
- Monitor and support the store manager and department managers with the money mapping of VM presentation and react accordingly
- Work in collaboration with the Area VM and Store Manager to map the floor space and location of the collections looking at the store’s option counts of new and existing product lines Support with the pre planning, delivery and execution of SALE to UK/Ireland guideline mapping sales plan with Area VM and store manager.
- Maintain strong product knowledge regarding merchandise in order VM correctly and to communicate to customers for more effective selling.
- Support the Store Manager by ensuring the sales team delivers consistent and accurate replenishment of product onto the sales floor.
- Comply with visual presentation standards.
- Support and deliver for the store manager in training the store team on visual execution and standards
- Assist the Field VM specialist in the execution and coaching and training of Tommy VM guidelines and seasonal guidelines within your store
- Walk the windows daily to identify product challenges and daily standards of presentation
- Work in collaboration with the key department managers to achieve best VM standards for the store manager
- Minimum 2 years retail experience in VM and windows with the ability to follow brand guidelines and understand the basics of Visual merchandising.