About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
PVH Buying is responsible for the selection, range building and product strategy for the UKIR business. In a constantly changing retail environment we look to build the best assortment for each retail location, based upon: customer profile, sales targets and regional retail landscape. Working closely with all key retail stakeholders (merchandising, retail operations, visual merchandising and store teams) collaboration, strong communication and a passion for opportunity and success are the foundations for this team!
The Buyers Admin Assistant is responsible for supporting the Assistant Buyer on a day to day basis. Providing administrative support to the buying team and to ensure that all aspects of the buying process are running smoothly and efficiently.
● Support the AB/Buyer in preparing weekly and seasonal analysis.● With the guidance of the Buyer/AB compile and provide information to ad-hoc requests from other areas of the business. ● Check, compile and manage accuracy of internal departmental documentation.● Ensure timely entering of all seasonal orders, to meet requested deadlines. In addition, checking and providing overviews/ summaries of all orders placed.● Work with AB/Buyer to ensure timely delivery of stock into the stores/concessions and meeting agreed “shop floor” dates.● Highlight any possible risks and reasons for delays.● Update systems to maintain accurate history for analysis● Prepare seasonal overview and analysis to review with AB/Buyer ahead of buying season.● Order Book management (ahead of season) – after completion of seasonal orders, creating relevant order delivery blocks, creating contracts and general “tidy up” ahead of the season. Working with AB to make sure this happens within the correct time frame.● Price Files – sending over relevant price files to concession partners, ahead of season.● File and Read all weekly Trade Reports and feedback.● Produce and distribute weekly best seller reports in collaboration with BAA team.● Produce weekly % shipped report in collaboration with BAA team. Seek solutions for late deliveries and share this information with wider team.● Build relationships with market and channel operations regarding deliver updates and order book management.● Action transfers/consolidations and follow up to make sure processed.● Order Book management (in/end season) – releasing deliveries, special requests, end of season “clean-up”.● Seasonal trend research and comp shop analysis. Conduct regular market visits, to understand trends, promotional activity and other initiatives by our competitors. To be delivered back to the wider team.● Support team in compiling and running central documentation.● Buy Bibles – completing seasonal buy books, ahead of the stock shipping to stores/concessions. Ensuring they hold accurate style, colour and RRP information (UK/IE).● Create monthly ‘Launch Magazine’ as tool for product knowledge and features and benefits for stores to follow under the guidance of Buyer.● Staff Uniform – processing all concession staff uniform orders (twice a year).● Maintaining communication links to store and retail selling teams
● You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease. ● You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.● You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.● You'll have strong analytical skills, including knowledge of retail math.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.
- Up to 50% off CK and TH Retail Purchases
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive pension plan
- Life insurance cover
- Corporate discount on Dental Insurance
- Health cash plan
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Flexi hours