About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
PVH Assistant Project Manager is a key contributor to the success of the UK+ business. Our premium, fast paced and digitally advanced Retail environment is like no other offering an engaging client experience as well as an epic place to work!
The small project team are a group of truly innovative and passionate individuals all striving for excellence and to be at the top of their game. They operate autonomously and have the creative license to think differently, constantly bringing new ideas to the table.
Reporting in to the Project Manager. The Assistant Project Manager area covers the UK & IE. Working with Wholesale and Retail teams to developing new accounts and existing opportunities.
- Accountable for the implementation of successful Shop-in-Shop projects and the representation of the brands.
- Working closely with Wholesale & Retail team to develop new and existing accounts / opportunities across UK+
- Managing projects working with the UK+ & Dutch team to ensure the project is developed according to the business and customer requirements.
- Complete site surveys, each time looking to maximize the location potential to ensure the brands stand head and shoulders above the competition.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to drive marketing strategies and initiatives in line with launces and openings.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and a proven track record in project management.
- Be driven and have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- Be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- Work well within a small team and adapt to change quickly and work with pace.
- Self-motivated, committed and driven are key attributes.
- Competency in SketchUp preferred.
- Full Clean Driving License.