About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
The wholesale operations team is ultimately responsible for delivering the highest level of service ensuring our customers receive their goods on time, every time and in the most efficient way. The team are essential to the PVH wholesale business, they are a central point for communication, managing and influencing a wide variety of stakeholders internally and externally in order to deliver operational excellence.
The team are an ambitious, motivated and focused group of people all working hard to achieve the department’s vision, to be the best wholesale operations team in the industry. There is no better time to join them.
Reporting in to the Wholesale Operations Manager the Key Account Specialist has full accountability for order book management and shipping against target for UK key accounts across both brands.
- Key point of contact for our key account customers.
- Facilitate weekly order book management meetings with the sales team to go through the delivery and financial status of the customer’s Order Book.
- Monitor the Order Book in order to meet your company targets and objectives as well as customers’ expectations.
- Maintenance of customers’ master data.
- Ensure all Forward orders placed by the sales team have been transmitted correctly by checking the price list, currency and minimum order quantities by delivery date.
- Monitor all orders that come through EDI.
- Enter and check customers’ purchase orders when necessary identifying and reporting any discrepancies that could affect the business.
- Liaise with the warehouse and directly with the carriers: DHL and AMG, to ensure that the correct packing, labelling and delivery criteria are followed for all customers.
- Work closely with the warehouse in order to monitor the picking, packing and shipping process for all customers.
- Organise and monitor all bookings, apply for MDA’s and ASN’s for the customers that require it.
- Compile and transmit delivery up-dates on a weekly basis.
- Manage and resolve all the customer discrepancies' on deliveries: shortages/overs.
- Manage all faulty good queries raised by customers.
- Place all stock/ markdown orders on behalf of the Sales Team.
- Work closely with the Credit Control department in order to look into all the debit notes and disputes raised by customers.
- Ensure deadlines are met and general administration is completed as required by the Wholesale Operations Manager and Head of Operations.
- Ensure the filing system is organised and up to date, making it easily accessible for reference by other departments at PVH.
- You'll have previous experience working within fashion, wholesale or retail logistics in a similar role /with e-commerce accounts.
- Previous experience in SAP is preferred.
- You'll have intermediate/advanced Excel skills and experience of manual and computerised filing systems.
- You'll have experience on working with EDI accounts.
- You'll be highly analytical and data driven.
- You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.