With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
About The Role
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Women's Swimwear team. This position will also manage our Women's Performance wear for one year whilst our current Manager goes on maternity leave.
PVH Wholesale is a major player and contributor to the success of the UK+ business. Our premium, fast paced and digitally advanced wholesale environment is like no other offering an engaging client experience as well as an epic place to work!
The team are a group of truly innovative and passionate individuals all striving for excellence and to be at the top of their game. They operate autonomously and have the creative license to think differently, constantly bringing new ideas to the table.
Reporting to the PVH Wholesale Sales Manager, the Wholesale Key Account Manager is instrumental in the planning, implementation and delivery of the wholesale strategy and business growth for their accounts.
- Work closely with Wholesale Sales Manager in driving key account sales initiatives across individual channel.
- Manages own portfolio of wholesale accounts, building new and managing existing relationships with our clients, providing them with excellent customer service which is prompt, informative and engaging.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive key account roadmap that aligns with the overall company strategy and our aggressive growth plans.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual revenue and profitability goals for key accounts.
- Build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with key wholesale customers.
- Work cross-functionally with wholesale operations to optimise the shipping targets.
- Being the voice of the key accounts, with regard to assortment planning, marketing plans, in-store and online.
- Collaborate with marketing team to drive marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Translate market knowledge, trends and analysis across key accounts to advance PVH product development.
- Demonstrate intimate understanding of our products, vision, and business; Be able to help anyone understand any aspect of the company.
- Regularly analyse and communicate commercial sales data and create action plans based on results.
- Identify new/potential growth strategies within the UK and Irish market.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all key account related initiatives, successful Shop In Shop projects and the representation of the brand.
- You'll have a minimum of 2 years experience in key account management.
- You'll have a desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- You'll be able to demonstrate relationships with key buyers and merchandising teams.
- You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You'll have an immersive fashion trend interest and knowledge of major accounts and market needs.
- You'll have excellent negotiation skills, always backing yourself with data and insights.
- Full Clean Driving License.
What We Offer
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.
- Up to 50% off CK and TH Retail Purchases
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive pension plan
- Life insurance cover
- Corporate discount on Dental Insurance
- Health cash plan
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Flexi hours