With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
About The Role
The wholesale operations team is ultimately responsible for delivering the highest level of service ensuring our customers receive their goods on time, every time and in the most efficient way. The team are essential to the PVH wholesale business, they are a central point for communication, managing and influencing a wide variety of stakeholders internally and externally in order to deliver operational excellence.The team are an ambitious, motivated and focused group of people all working hard to achieve the departments vision, to be the best wholesale operations team in the industry. There is no better time to join them.
The Senior Wholesale Operations Manager plays a true leadership role, working closely with the Head of Operations they will contribute to the departments strategic direction whilst taking full accountability of the wholesale shipping performance. Responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the Wholesale Operations management team.
- Drive the delivery of the WS Operations Strategy
- Operate commercially in line with the key business goals, overseeing the teams and their processes, demonstrating best practice and evolving ways of working.
- Help define, develop, evolve and implement the Wholesale Operations Strategy in line with key business goals.
- Foresee future weaknesses/requirements and drive and implement solutions.
- Offer advice and help find solutions to the wide range of issues encountered by the team – act as trouble-shooter.
- Motivate and manage a high performing team, conducting one to ones and performance reviews.
- Develops skills of the Management team; identifies individual training needs as well as encourages effective teamwork.
- Define and communicate a clear vision of the future to the team – translates into understandable goals and targets.
- Key point of contact for escalations from the Sales Team.
● You'll have a minimum of 5 year previous experience working within fashion, wholesale or retail logistics in a similar role /with e-commerce accounts. ● Previous experience in SAP is preferred.● You'll have advanced Excel skills. ● You'll be highly analytical and data driven.● You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease. ● You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.● You’ll be a strong team leader with an ability to manage, motivate and work effectively within a small team.● You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
About What We Offer
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.
● Up to 50% off CK and TH Retail Purchases● 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)● Competitive pension plan● Corporate discount on Dental Insurance● Health cash plan● Flexi hours