About THE COMPANY
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today’s world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
- Exceed sales goals and KPI targets, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Analyse sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies.
- Track, monitor and communicate business results in commercially succinct manner.
- Seek new ways to increase business and drive store performance.
- Collaborate with Head of Retail and Marketing to identify marketing opportunities to support sales.
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service through brand-specific proposition.
- To keep ahead of trends in the market place and effectively monitor competitor activity to maintain a leading, world-class customer experience/proposition.
- Drive customer insight through Tell Tommy program.
- Maximise additional services such as TommyXYou and Peoples Place to enhance the customer experience.
- Resolve all customer queries and complaints quickly and effectively.
- Identify, introduce and manage any special events inclusive in collaboration with Marketing and PR team.
- Complete weekly store audits, review results, set actions and follow-up to ensure store remains compliant.
- Introduce weekly and monthly communication with management team that drive engagement and ensure managers strive to exceed existing performance standards.
- Control Profit & Loss through store expenses and maintain budgets, continually striving to reduce all costs.
- Manage, stock inventories through weekly RFID checks, creating action plans to exceed Company expectations.
- Assume responsibility for the integrity of Shipping/Receiving in all areas and ensure that staff adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, inventory management, inter-store communication and LP audits.
- Own store scheduling to ensure staffing is optimised to drive business and meet demands of peak traffic whilst remaining tight to budget.
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies
- Consistently deliver all brand standards
- Partner with B&M, logistics, and Head of Retail to ensure appropriate assortment for the store and stocks to support in-store initiatives
- Ensure presentation of all displays, fixtures and all visual areas are reflective of current visual direction
- Recruit, train, and develop store teams, creating an store succession plan. Using a combination of the digital learning platform and physical training
- Set clear objectives and continually evaluate the performance of each manager, providing constant feedback to ensure results.
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, collaborating with HR when necessary.
- Partner with HR to review and evaluate management structure for the store, identifying opportunities to drive additional business through improved staffing structure.
- You'll you have a minimum of 3 years experience within a senior/multi site retail management role.
- Previous experience within a lifestyle brand environment is ideal.
- You'll have a proactive and solutions oriented mindset
- You'll have strong project and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace
- You’ll be a strong team leader with an ability to manage, motivate and inspire large teams.