About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
As an EDI Project manager you’re leading EDI supply chain projects and improvement initiatives for the brands Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein within Europe. You’re responsible for initiating and delivering EDI projects above customer expectation (business partners and customers) and on time.
- Lead the planning and implementation or support with project expertise for
- Projects initiated by Central Operations and Process development
- EDI, direct sales and supply chain integration projects
- Drive projects by using standard formats defined within Sales & Operations development project team to
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Constantly report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- As part of Central Operations and Process development team play active role in achieving to fulfil key initiatives outlined in strategic business plan
- As part of Central Operations and Process development team play active role in achieving a high performing team
- Experience in fashion business environment or related industry and within different areas of supply chain. Knowledge of customer service, sales and operations related processes
- Is up to date with best practices related to supply chain and sales processes and systems
- Is familiar with EDI within the SCM area
- PC skills and excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Project management skills and experience
- Consultancy background
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Affinity with IT and integration
- Strength in planning and organization
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence and lead others
- Team player
- Master degree or equivalent in Supply Chain management or Business administrations or other appropriate education
- Experience in fashion business environment or related industry and EDI
- SAP knowledge is a pre