About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
This role is in place to provide support to the Merchandise Manager and to collaborate closely with cross functional teams in order to support the execution of a successful product merchandising strategy and the delivery of a collection that meets the European specific requirements in line with strategic directives.
- Create seasonal merchandising plans for Tommy Hilfiger Swimwear with support of Merchandising Manager and follow through execution
- Provide support across all other categories within department - SWIM: Men’s / Women’s / Kids
- Creation and maintenance of seasonal collection management data files & systems for all lines. Examples: PLM, Line List, Merch Plans, Tracking files, product CADs
- Manage seasonal CAD submission by proactively liaising with design teams to ensure all CAD are up to date and documented correctly
- Co-ordinate and execute (under the guidance of the Merchandise Manager):
- Meetings/presentations, meeting minutes e.g. adoptions, proto reviews, line opening
- Communication with countries
- Own key tasks specific to Line Opening: SMS tracking and processing, collection shoot for iPad, creation of sales tools, model bookings, hair and make-up and show room organization, etc.
- Create and maintain THS library of competitor benchmark and market/trend research
- Identify packaging needs per seasonal collection and drive the process from brief to product
- Drive the weekly selling campaign reports in accordance with updated booking reports
- Drive all relevant collection and the End of season analysis:
- analyze bookings by category, class, subclass, skus and channels
- drive the color analysis
- highlight future opportunities and needs
- Create the Feedback fo sheet at the end of each season with booking information and productivity for the top 5 countries and retail; and set up relevant country feedback phone calls
- Provide mentorship and guidance to interns within the team
- Excellent organizational, communication and negotiating skills necessary.
- BA Degree or better in a Fashion Merchandising, Product Management, Brand Management or a related field;
- Minimum 2 years work experience.
- Very good Computer skills including Excel and Power Point; PDM literate is a plus
- High level of analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- High level of accuracy
- Brand embassador/passionate about swimwear/underwear
- Global mindset and curiosity for new market trends
- Some travel may be required.