About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Merchandising Coordinator for the Denim Center of Excellence will be responsible for supporting the merchandising team in analyzing market trends and range performance, maintaining merchandising tools and -systems as well as organizing and facilitating global milestone meetings.
- Market and sales analysis: support merchandising team in researching and compiling market data, competitor information and sales data as fundament for strategic assortment planning
- Range analysis: support merchandising team in analyzing range performance vs. defined KPI
- Assortment planning and creation: support merchandising team in assortment planning and creation by preparing and maintaining relevant tools and systems
- Milestone meetings: support merchandising team in planning and facilitating key global milestone meetings
- Supporting the merchandising team in projects
- Support merchandising team in day to day work (sample order, sample review, answer questions from regions and other departments, etc.)
- Graduated at a degree level or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Has excellent knowledge and skills in MS office (esp. Excel)
- Pays Attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicates with different departments within the organization. Is fluent in English
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced demanding environment where teamwork is key
- Strong time management skills to be able to deliver against ambitious deadlines
- Positive attitude and service oriented mindset
- Passion for Denim
Our behavioral competences:
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Be bold, Make the Impossible Possible, Drive Innovation, Drive sustainable growth, Be proactive, Embrace change
Quality: Prioritize our product, Build positive & long-term working relationships, Be customer and consumer centric, Be detailed
Ownership: Be accountable, Seek solutions, Be resourceful, Be responsible
Collaboration: Think & act within the matrix, Lead by example, Be clear, Inspire & empower others, Build global networks
Respect: Be inclusive, Support diversity, Be open-minded, Foster trust, Have a positive impact on people and the environment