About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
As a second line support analyst you will be supporting all owned and operated stores in Europe for PVH and will also support the sales application which is used in the showrooms. Currently our Retail store environment is changing and as a team we have to adapt to all new changes. Teamplayer skils, staying up to date with all technologies is therefore a must. The application support team does travel within Europe for installations, having meetings with our IT counterparts in various countries or any new developments where travel is required. Travel will be around 10%.
- We are looking for a second line support analyst in our Application Support team to support our Retail Stores and sales applications within our business
- A colleague with team player mentality and also able to work independently
- A colleague with the discipline to take on tasks individually, share knowledge actively and knows how to set the right priorities.
- An Analyst is required to, next to resolving issues, run projects and recognizes trends to advice on possible root cause solutions.
- A colleague who can multitask between supporting everyone working in the business, facilitating growth and pro-actively maintaining all technical systems.
- Likes to stay up-to date with the latest technologies and is eager to implement or early adopt new technologies and trends.
- Minimal MBO ICT, preferably HBO
- Experience in supporting a Retail environment
- windows 7/windows 10 knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication in English (other languages are an advantage)
- Knowledge of SCCM
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of MDM (Maas)
- familiar with apple products (ipod/ipad)
- sharepoint knowledge
- 2nd line support for POS software (specific pos software)
- Good knowledge of Cisco network devices
- User knowledge of supporting network products like Infoblox, Prime and Cisco ISE
- Experience in using a helpdesk incident registration application (topdesk preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Enthusiastic, flexible and stress resistant.
- Punctual, accurate and result oriented.
- Strong communicator and service minded.
- Ability to work individually and effectively as a team player in a dynamic environment is essential.