About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
Communications is responsible for corporate communications, event management, sponsoring, PR and celebrity endorsements. They ensure that there is appropriate press coverage to drive the Tommy Hilfiger brand.
The Global Internal Communications Specialist is responsible for all corporate and campaign related internal communications. This ranges from developing the strategy to delivering the final content, including the briefing of the agency to create assets related to internal communications.
The role has a global scope for Tommy Hilfiger.
- Execute Global Internal Communications Strategies
- Lead the distribution of internal communications messages for executives and key Divisional/Department partners (HR, PVH University, Supply Chain, IT, Omnichannel, Digital Business transformation, TommyCares, etc.)
- Messaging development & templates for recurring messages
- Distribution list management
- Email client management
- Oversee Quarterly CEO Message
- Drive process for three regions (Europe, Americas, Asia)
- Lead scripting
- Oversee video message filming
- Create distribution strategy
- Execute Global Internal Communications Strategies for key strategic business priorities (Examples: Gigi Hadid Women’s Relaunch)
- Drive timeline
- Develop relevant internal assets and messaging
- Create live in-office activations that can roll-out globally
- Support internal development and culture-building initiatives
- Develop & lead internal communications plans, timelines and budgets
- Create dedicated video, photo and communications assets to support programs
- Drive Tommy Hilfiger Global & PVH Europe presence on The Thread (PVH Corp. Global Intranet)
- Brand Content
- Dedicated business / team pages
- TH liaison to PVH for site redevelopment
- 7+ years of working experience in fashion or in relevant functions
- Strong networking capabilities to develop working relationships across the organization
- Experience in the fashion or luxury industry
- Leadership experience in managing teams
- Strong presentation skills at board room level
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Strong aesthetic eye and taste level; strict attention to detail
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Strategic and pragmatic
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken form
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Responsive and service minded
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote