About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Coordinate all relevant Buying and Planning related subjects of the department and assist/support the Buying and Planning Manager for cross divisional activities.
- System set up
- Order book Management
- Demand and Material Planning
- Divisional Buying
- Reporting (FOO, Sales Report, PSEM)
- Pricing and Margins
- Set up and maintain relevant SAP, Weconnect and IPad Data prior and during the selling season.
- Create forecasting models to provide to Merchandising, Production and Supply Chain.
- Drive the improvement of the demand and material planning process.
- Create and own the divisional Buying calendar.
- Maintain the Order book information to guarantee a smooth buying process.
- Prepare and assist on divisional buying sessions.
- Maintain and monitor the pricing structure to ensure divisional targets are met.
- Reporting and analysis to measure divisional performance and highlight business opportunities.
- Be the link towards central divisions to ensure Central directions are followed by the division.
- Education: HBO / University degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Planning & Analysis field.
- High level of accuracy.
- Analytical mind-set
- Excellent PC knowledge: Excel, (SAP is advantage)
- Organized and pro-active working approach
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines (Time management)
- Preferably administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Supportive and ambitious attitude
- Fluent in English