About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The MEA+NL organization is one of the most dynamic organizations within PVH. We are responsible for developing the PVH brands (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein) in the emerging markets and in The Netherlands. Our business approach is multifaceted in order to optimize the positioning of PVH in our markets.
The team working for this region must be able to manage and build relationships with our partners across various cultures and backgrounds, and enjoy a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
The Senior Customer Service Representative responsible for Calvin Klein in the Netherlands is part of a bigger Customer Service Operations team that also serves the MEA+ region (Greece+, Middle East and Africa). The Senior Customer Service Representative will report to the Senior Customer Service Representative & Operations Manager.
The Netherlands teams responsibility is to provide administrative support and dealing with our customers’ requirements regarding fulfillment. The customers you’re dealing with on a day-to-day basis range from being regular wholesale accounts to being stand-alone stores who offer a smaller range of our products. The role is demanding in nature and requires a flexible and efficient way of working.
- Heading up the Calvin Klein NL Customer Service team
- Monitoring of orders through the warehouse and delivery cycle.
- Setting up and implementation of internal systems to meet customer specifications on packing, labeling and delivery.
- Owning the customer set-up procedures, including liaison with the sales team and customers.
- Ensure and enable team to be the point of contact for customers, the warehouse, credit control department and sales teams regarding order and delivery status
- Analyzing and optimizing seasonal on time fulfillment
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-4 years’ working experience in a similar job
- Native-level Dutch and fluent in English (as this is the company’s business language
- PC Skills with excellent knowledge of excel and other MS Office applications
- Experience of data entry and use of computerized sales order processing systems (preferable SAP)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Very good, confident and assertive yet patient telephone manner.
- Attention to detail and the willingness to “discover” and “innovate”.
- Commercial orientation towards customer requirements