About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
Following our 2020 Rolling Vision of becoming more Customer-centric the Key Account Excellence team within the Central Operations Department is responsible to ensure fast, transparent and flawless order fulfillment and drive systematic, continuous improvement of the Order Book considering specific KPI's like OTA (On Time Availability), Shipping Performance and OTIF (On Time In Full) for defined Key Accounts and Retail.
The Coordinator Key Account Excellence will have the following responsibilities:
- Building a strong relation with the Customer Service teams in the countries is a key part of this role
- Understand Key Account specifics, document those and use the customers and Customer Service feedback to further improve processes and procedures
- Prepare and analyze weekly report together with the teams in the countries in order to optimize the OTA, order book quality, order flow and shipping performance; be in contact with the Customer Service teams in the countries regularly
- Work closely with the warehouse to maximize the quantity, quality and speed of deliveries to the Key Account customers
- Liaise with other teams within the Central Operations Department such as Order Fulfillment (Division focus) in order to improve OTA, order book quality, order flow and shipping performance
- In our short, weekly meetings we review what we have done and what we will focus on in order to streamline what we are doing and sharing our knowledge in the team
- Being transparent and pro-active is very important in this role; "act instead of react"
- Master or Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Supply Chain processes (Human Logistics for instance) or Customer Service with strong focus on Key Account customers
- Experience in fashion industry or related industry is a plus
- Preferably with working experience in customer service area with strong focus on Key Account customers and in a Supply Chain area
- Fluent in written and spoken English but also additional languages are valuable
- Good communication skills, Communicative, good social skills, team player, flexible, service minded and organized
- Problem solver who takes ownership of tasks
- Analytical skills
- Good PC Skills – Excel required – SAP knowledge and PowerPoint is beneficial