About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The Omnichannel Transformation & Operations Department drives the change of the organization towards an omnichannel organization. The Processes and Systems Team within this department is responsible to define and align the requirements of all omnichannel affected processes and systems from an Ecom and Retail point of view as well as to prepare the corresponding implementation projects on a European wide scale.
The Retail Operations Coordinator will report to and work in close collaboration with his/her direct lead. Currently, the team focuses on the retail, franchise and own ecom channels.
The Team is responsible for:
- implementing omnichannel processes from an operational and systems point of view on an international scale thereby ensuring a seamless customer experience and smooth store operational execution
- defining requirements and prioritization of processes in close cooperation with country teams
- setting and implementing in-store requirements for systems such as POS, ERP, RFID, Guest-WIFI, etc. in close cooperation with relevant central and country departments as well as defining the central operational support models for applied systems
- developing ideas, concepts, tools and the use of new technologies improving the retail store processes as well as enabling the omnichannel customer experience
- driving innovations to enhance the in-store/ omnichannel customer experience and ensuring proper operational implementation
- developing a central communication platform for information exchange between different stakeholders centrally and on country level
- collaborating closely with training teams to develop, implement and support required training tools for new or changed tasks of various stakeholders
The Retail Operations Coordinator will have 3 core business fields
- be the main contact between CRM and Marketing departments developing new loyalty programs and campaigns and retail stores and Ecom business which then will realize these promotions.
- be responsible for the planning and simultaneous go live of campaigns on all channels by establishing a consistent customer experience.
- support the Omnichannel Processes and Systems team with structuring and prioritizing marketing campaigns with other market events to make sure required capacities and resources are available.
Retail operations inbox
- be the central contact person for all requests from countries and stores about policies and procedures, processes and the handling of systems installed by the Omnichannel Processes and Systems team
- be first line support for all incoming request by providing the basic knowing of processes, procedures and systems
- if required create contact with the correct contact persons and follow up on communication/ solution finding
- identify patterns in problems and requests from countries and stores, investigate on those, communicate your findings to the team, if possible provide a proposal on potential solutions (trainings, manuals, process changes)
Maintain PVHs main database with all store relevant data such as:
- Opening hour
- Refits and store openings and closing
- Addresses (and geo location)
- SAP numbers and addresses (sold to/ ship to) to enable an all time correct and easy to access consumer information via consumer APP/ store locator, google/ google maps, facebook.
Validate the required data with different sources (stores, countries, departments)
- Be responsible for POS (Futura) item masterdata and price pushs – new article prices as well as markdown prices - and consumer information (receipt footer alignment and maintenance)
- Ensure availability of this data in all relevant POS systems European wide
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Min. 2 year work experience in fashion (preferably in a similar position)
- Very good MS-Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong networker/ the ability to form effective working relationships with all key departments (Countries, CRM, Ecommerce and Marketing)
- Quick adaptation to online tools
- Pro-active/Flexible mindset
- Affinity to deal with and understand different attitudes and to find a common ground/ understanding
- Ability to organize his/her own work as well as structure tasks of stakeholders (in an international environment)
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Strong team player
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and diverse environment