About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Coordinator will join the Ecommerce Marketing Team at our European head office in Amsterdam. The team is responsible for all SEO, SEA, direct & referral activities for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein across Europe. They will report to the Calvin Klein SEM specialist to support her with daily operations related to the SEO & SEA channels for Calvin Klein as well as with the broader team to support with other operational responsibilities.
- Facilitate weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting.
- Create weekly & monthly marketing insights deck.
- Deliver search insights to business stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc channel analysis to support the SEM specialist.
- Coordinate forecasting process.
- Coordinate marketing activations (Sale, Black Friday, Holiday etc) with the search specialists.
- Optimize Google Shopping feeds.
- Organize meeting agendas for search agencies.
- Intra- and inter- department alignment: Trading & Planning eCom team, UX, Content production, Brand marketing & CRM.
- End-to-end SEO & SEA testing & validation for search related tickets.
- Operational contact with the search agencies.
- 1-2 years of eCom marketing experience.
- MSc in Marketing, Statistics, Business or Economics from a leading University.
- Proven experience with:
- SEA (compulsory)
- SEO (preferred)
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Omniture
- Preferably speaks one or more of the following languages: German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Swedish.
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics, Omniture & Insights Discover.
- Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of excellence.
- Cross-cultural skills and flexible approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of the retail & fashion industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of CRO is a plus.