About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
Coordinate all relevant Buying and Planning related subjects of the department and assist/support the Buying and Planning Manager for cross divisional activities.
- Order book Management
- Demand and Material Planning
- Divisional Buying
- Reporting (FOO, Sales Report, PSEM)
- Create forecasting models to provide to Merchandising, Production and Supply Chain.
- Drive the improvement of the demand and material planning process.
- Create and own the divisional Buying calendar.
- Maintain the Order book information to guarantee a smooth buying process.
- Prepare and assist on divisional buying sessions.
- Reporting and analysis to measure divisional performance and highlight business opportunities.
- Be the link towards central divisions to ensure Central directions are followed by the division.
Experience & Qualifications
- Education: HBO / University degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in Planning & Analysis field.
- Experience in Fashion industry is a pré
- High level of accuracy.
- Analytical mind-set
- Excellent PC knowledge: Excel, (SAP is advantage)
- Organized and pro-active working approach
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines (Time management)
- Preferably administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Supportive and ambitious attitude
- Fluent in English
Living in the surroundings of Amsterdam