About the company
PVH Corp. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH Europe PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015. Calvin Klein Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The Omnichannel Transformation & Operations Department drives the change of the organization towards an omnichannel organization. The Customer Service team within this department is all about the satisfaction of every Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein customer. The Customer Service team takes care of each contact with Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein customers, analyzes the voice of customers and brings it back to the organization.
The Omnichannel Customer Service Professional will be responsible for providing a service experience that exceeds our customers’ expectation. Our customer contact center strives for personal service and inspires our customers with the full Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein experience which reinforces all of our brands’ values. He or she will ensure that exceptional standards of personal customer service are maintained and will seek continual improvement.
- To handle any kind of escalation coming from the contact center and find always the most suitable solution to customers’ problems
- To be the first contact point for operational issues in our contact centers
- To identify and close gaps in the processes
- To report back to the organization any Customer Service relevant matter
- To build strong relationships with the outsourced Customer Service team
- To keep the outsourced Customer Service team informed about quality requirements, changes, upcoming initiatives, campaigns, etc.
- To follow up proactively with dissatisfied customers, with an outstanding customer retention vision
- To advise the social media team on how to handle customer service related posts and complaints
- To check the quality and service provided by the outsourced Customer Service team on a regular basis and follow up with them whenever needed
- To work on ad hoc projects in order to improve customer experience
- Be passionate about Customer Service with a genuine interest in helping people.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Customer Service in a key role
- Knowledge of and experience with working in an Ecommerce and Retail environment
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written & spoken), multilingual (German or Dutch) are a plus
- Ability to understand brand values and deliver the WOW experience to Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein customers
- Experienced in working with an outsourced contact center, in an international and multi-cultural team
- Ability to develop processes that improve/increase the customer experience
- Ability to manage small to medium projects in a dynamic work environment
- Proactive attitude, willingness to get involved in all aspects of the eCom business with a ‘hands-on, can-do’ mentality
- Affinity with the World of Fashion a plus
- Required to visit our contact center, based in Amsterdam, on a regular basis
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.