About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
As the junior CRM Data Analyst you are part of our PVH European CRM team, which has the goal to continuously increase customer satisfaction and retention across all European markets and channels Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein are operating in. You keep track of the main KPIs and their drivers with regards to brands’ subscribers and customer bases. Your main goal is to help turn subscribers into customers and customers into lifelong fans. You will do this by analyzing, finding and understanding behavioral patterns from data and help translate these into concrete actions that drive the business forward.
- Analyze end-to-end campaign performance in order to deliver insights used to optimize future campaigns
- Propose testing and optimization of current email activities based on data analysis
- Create insightful & actionable attributes from consumer data in order to facilitate segmentation and personalization and improve consumer communication strategies and execution
- Identify & analyze trends in consumer behavior
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to advise on the best use of consumer data and to deliver powerful insights to them
- Present findings to several internal teams to provide them with actionable recommendations
- Translate complex data insights into clear and simple to understand presentations that can be shared throughout the company
- Work on the automation and optimization of reporting activities
- Forecast & monitor CRM campaign performance
Knowledge & Skills:
- Passion for CRM and consumer data
- Knowledge on the area of CRM and database management
- Understanding of the retail direct to consumer (online & offline) industry
- Problem–solving, practical decision-making abilities & a proactive attitude
- Strong analytics skills
- Passion for innovation in the field of marketing automation
- Results-driven and fact based communication style
- Enthusiastic, flexible and proactive personality
Education, experience and other minimum qualifications:
- University degree (e.g. in Business, Marketing, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- 1 to 3 years experience in consumer analytics
- Experience with data storing, processing, analysis and visualization
- Experience with SQL is a must
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is a plus
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.