About the Company
PVH Corp. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH Europe PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015. Calvin Klein Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The Central Process Development Department is part of Central Operations, and works with all product divisions for two main brands in Europe: Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. The department drives synergies and streamlines processes and tools across the divisions to raise efficiency and drive profitability. It acts as a link between divisions and IT to fulfill training needs, provide tools and new developments in the area of Merchandising, Sales, Vendors and Purchasing.
The Department also works cross-functionally with other teams in Central Operations, Brand Merchandising, Central Retail, Vendors, Buying offices and International Markets departments.
Position Description and Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible for analyzing a range of (divisional) business processes and initiatives in the vendor and purchasing area. He/she will play a leading role in executing projects resulting in processes for Vendor Master Data, Sourcing and Inbound processes.
There will be close cooperation with IT, covering all systems supporting divisional processes (SAP, GT Nexus, PLM and some heritage systems), as well as with divisional sourcing teams, Central Operations and global Vendor Management teams.
This role will report directly to the Manager, Central Process Development.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manages and plans process improvements projects in the vendors & purchasing area initiated by the Central Process Development team
- Analyses and monitors complex cross-divisional processes in the area of Vendors and Purchasing (SAP, GT Nexus, heritage systems)
- Plays key role in larger cross-departmental projects to ensure alignment across systems and applications
- Implements new vendor- and divisional processes to support PVH Europe’s sourcing strategy
- Supports team manager in cross-functional projects spanning wider than PVH Europe
- Works closely with IT to implement systems to support business processes
- University Degree in Business Economics, Management or equivalent, from an internationally minded Business School
- 5-7 years of international, relevant working experience
- LEAN, Prince2, MSP exposure
- Experience with Supplier Management
- Strong team player with the desire and capability to drive projects and processes independently, involving the right people along the way
- Structured approach to problem solving and projects, e.g. on status reporting and stakeholder management
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Experience with SAP is beneficial but not required
- Good communication skills in English and ability to influence others in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- Ambitious, motivated and able to perform in hectic work environment
- Problem solver and “can do” mentality