About the Company
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear.
- Weekly maintenance of project tracking files including budget updates across Stores
- In conjunction with Procurement maintain a Contractor Database including all insurance documentation, renewals, copies of NDAs and general company information.
- Working alongside the Concept Content Manager; maintain the Store Development email inbox and Web Portal Content through weekly update meetings and reviews.
- Assist the PMs with Opening Pack orders and graphics plans liaising with the Visual Merchandising Team.
- Raising purchase orders for project related equipment in accordance with the project scheduling
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Participating with cross functional teams on individual store designs by participating in periodic schematic reviews with operations, visual and design reviews under the guidance of the project managers.
- Coordinate quotes and communicate budgets for projects
- Attend and actively participate in weekly Design Review meetings
- Oversee the production and issue of the Store Roll-out Planning Tool and ensure information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Start date: August 2017 for 6 months
- Strong communication
- Team Player
- Excellent organization skills especially Planning and Time Management.
- Presentation skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Open-minded and international mindset
- English language, fluently, speaking and writing
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program (HBO/WO).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU