About the Company
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This role is intended to focus on a project to improve the forecast process regarding the SIS assets depreciation.
- Master data administration in SAP / user interface system, making sure procurement data is available and accurate at all times.
- Financial reporting and administration for the store development projects for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, including wholesale, concession and consignment.
- To improve deprecation forecast process.
- How to retrieve data from live SAP system and convert date to a financial report
- Develop and increase knowledge of the financial lifecycle of the project
- Differentiate between Capex and Opex cost recognition
- Develop knowledge of the overall non merchandise procurement process
- Develop knowledge of a procure to pay system
- Start Date : July/ August 2017
- Working towards a Bachelor degree in Business finance or business economics
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Computer: Microsoft Office, Excel particularly
- Open-minded and international mindset
- Communication skills: English language, speaking and writing
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-tasking environment.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school programme.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU