About the Company
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and more than 1,500 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
The intern will give support to the Merchandising team in all merchandise related activities.
- Updating and maintaining PLM, ensuring the system is set up before the season launch
- Prepare competitor research and gathering sales feedback from the markets.
- Sample management; preparing samples, tracking and sending samples to parties who need samples for photoshoots, etc.;
- Assist in preparing Key meetings as Line Opening, Proto reviews, Fashion show style-outs
- Assist in ad hoc reporting;
- Assisting the merchandising team in preparing overviews, presentations and meetings, like sales bibles for Line Opening;
- Start Date July/ August 2017 for 6 months
- Educational requirements: University in Business Administration/Fashion Management or similar field.
- Communication/Language: Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Computer/IT: MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint. Must be able to adapt to new IT systems, such as PLM.
- Experience in the Fashion industry is a plus.
- Personal: High level of accuracy, analytical mind-set, organized and pro-active working approach, eager to learn, supportive and ambitious attitude.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program – design or business (HBO/WO).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU