About the Company
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and more than 1,500 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
- Will be assisting the design team reporting to the Design Director
- Sketching in illustrator
- Making overviews
- Work in PLM
- Learning about how we build and work on a collection.
- Assisting in making concept boards/ mood board
- Understanding of the new PLM system and data input
- Illustrator sketching to reach a standard required to communicate effectively a design concept to retail/ sales/ merchandising
- Learning how to execute a clear detailed technical sketch for vendors
- Concise research of trends relevant to Brand identity
- Develop basic understanding of fabrics/qualities
- Understanding and cooperating with the general needs of the mentor in an effective and efficient way.
- Start Date: July/August. Duration is 6 Months
- Communication/Language: Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Computer/IT: Illustrator/Photoshop. Must be able to adapt to new IT systems, such as PLM.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program – design (HBO/WO).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
It is required that a project and/or portfolio be submitted with application of the role.