About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
At PVH, doing the right thing is central to how we conduct business. As one of the largest global apparel companies, we are guided by our values and committed to addressing social and environmental issues, with a focus on those that matter most to us, our over 30,000 associates worldwide, our other stakeholders and the apparel industry. In particular, we aim to drive positive impacts throughout our value chain – from Source to Store – empowering people, preserving the environment and supporting the communities where we work and live.We believe that the future success of our business is dependent on bringing sustainable practices into all elements of our operations. Our mission is to be one of the leading sustainable designer lifestyle brands through how we create our product, manage our operations and connect with our community and our stakeholders.
As part of the Corporate Responsibility program of our parent company PVH Corp., Tommy Hilfiger have established three principles and 10 commitments that, together across the entire organization, we are working to achieve by 2020. This program embraces the core values and spirit of the Tommy Hilfiger brand: it is inclusive, focused on quality and inspires us to make our sustainability ambitions an integral part of our business, every single day.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Corporate Responsibility Manager who will work in the CR team at our head-office in Amsterdam, primarily responsible for GHG, Waste and Internal CR Reporting, reporting to the CR Director.
- Oversee the progress of the assigned CR programs in accordance with strategy.
- Responsible for the development of goals, targets, policies and priority areas and working with business stakeholders to develop impact and reduction strategies.
- Implement and embed goals, targets, policies and reduction strategies within the business, project manage where necessary.
- Ensure alignment on approach across the global PVH business.
- Oversee effective and relevant data gathering and alignment of support systems.
- Identify, build & monitor business KPI targets and seasonal KPI analysis aligned with overall divisional and department CR strategies to continue to deliver efficient, consistent, long term and cost effective growth of the CR programs.
- Deliver compelling CR reporting internally and externally which speaks to the TH business achievements in the TH tone of voice and which accurately tells our story. Including Tommy.com, PVH CR Report and our internal highlights report.
- Manage and build relationships with relevant business stakeholders internally and externally.
- Training, communication and knowledge sharing across the organization.
- Assist in managing and engaging stakeholders, including suppliers, NGO’s, contractors and customers.
- Manage goals, achievements, challenges and next steps for direct reports.
- When required, support on other CR related tasks and projects
- Passion for CR and related topics
- Ambitious, highly motivated and able to perform in a hectic work environment.
- Project management skills
- Flexible and results orientated
- Organizational sensitivity
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to drive initiatives independently
- Good communication skills, strong team player, excellent social skills
Education, professional qualifications and experience
- Preferably master degree in Business Management, Economics, Internal control or equivalent
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- At least five years of working experience in CR or control environment, preferably fashion or a large scale corporation.
- Understanding of the supply chain process
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.