About the Company
We are a global premium lifestyle brand with a true American spirit. We’re classic American cool – timeless, preppy Americana with an unexpected twist. Since we began in 1985, the Tommy Hilfiger Group has become a US$6.4 billion apparel and retail company. We are committed to delivering high quality, beautifully designed products for men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, sportswear, denim, tailored, accessories and a range of licensed products such as fragrances and home furnishings. We distribute these to over 90 countries and 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Central and South America and Asia Pacific.
In 2010, Tommy Hilfiger joined the PVH Corp. group, one of the world’s largest apparel companies. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The Marketing & Communications department
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
It’s scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
Digital works closely with all departments ensuring that on-line activations across social media and tommy.com are closely integrated with marketing and communication initiatives.
Are you on your social media accounts 24/7? Are you shopping the latest fashion online? Do you follow friends, bloggers, influencers and brands to continuously get new inspirations? Are you eager to work in a big, international, digital driven company? If so, we want you:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, digital savvy student to join the Global Digital Marketing Team for 6 months. In this role you will support the team and gain valuable insights into the following areas:
- Content publishing across global social media channels
- Research and analysis, using public tools such as Google Trends as well as own-in-house Social Media tools;
- Social Media Campaign Management
- Start Date: July/August 2017. Duration is 6 Months
- You must be eligible to work in the EU.
- It is a requirement that you are enrolled in a university or school program.
- Educational requirements: University;
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, speaking and writing as you will be posting on behalf of the brand
- IT skills: Excellent in MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint, excellent skills in Keynote
- Technical: Ability to work on a Mac;
- We need you to be energetic, outgoing, digitally native and not afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
Our behavioral competences:
: Be bold, Make the Impossible Possible, Drive Innovation, Drive sustainable growth, Be proactive, Embrace change
: Prioritize our product, Build positive & long-term working relationships, Be customer and consumer centric, Be detailed
: Be accountable, Seek solutions, Be resourceful, Be responsible
: Think & act within the matrix, Lead by example, Be clear, Inspire & empower others, Build global networks
: Be inclusive, Support diversity, Be open-minded, Foster trust, Have a positive impact on people and the environment