About the Company
We are a global premium lifestyle brand with a true American spirit. We’re classic American cool – timeless, preppy Americana with an unexpected twist. Since we began in 1985, the Tommy Hilfiger Group has become a US$6.4 billion apparel and retail company. We are committed to delivering high quality, beautifully designed products for men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, sportswear, denim, tailored, accessories and a range of licensed products such as fragrances and home furnishings. We distribute these to over 90 countries and 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Central and South America and Asia Pacific.
In 2010, Tommy Hilfiger joined the PVH Corp. group, one of the world’s largest apparel companies. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
Product Marketing is responsible for managing the integrated campaigns for all Tommy Hilfiger divisions, from brief to the production of assets. They need to ensure commercial and brand campaigns are executed according to plan and coordinate across all stakeholders to ensure successful delivery.
Core responsibilities during this internship will be to support the Product Marketing team in all day-to-day activities. This entails:
- Day to day contact with product divisions & licensees regarding samples, product linelist information, product information, color cards
- Support on overall product marketing projects
- Support the divisions during Line Opening (incl, but not limited to: Look books, presentations, booth set up)
- Analytics: aggregate reporting on sell-in and sell-out & analyze these reports to find key insights that help future campaigns.
- Research: conduct competitive research and analyses for the relevant divisions to help build better marketing programs. Conduct competitive research on where other fashion brands are moving towards, analyze market trends and extract conclusions that may help the future campaigns.
- Advertising Campaigns: Support the Product Marketing team with regards the seasonal advertising campaign – from briefing, styling & shipment to post production.
- Support the Product Marketing team with integrated Marketing Projects
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Start date: August 2017. Duration is 6 months.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program.
- Educational requirements: University;
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, speaking and writing;
- IT skills: Excellent in MS Office especially Excel; Experience with Keynote is a plus
- Technical: Needs to be digitally savvy, but no real technical/coding skills are required;
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken form
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Open personality, experience in working/collaborating with different cultures and good at presenting.