Sourcing & Production is handling currently underwear collections and swimwear collections across TH and CK for both adults and kids.
- Within this expansion our multi brand swim collections, we see opportunities for alignment between cover ups and loungewear
- Preparation time on measuring garments and prep work for production is very limited.
- PLM updates is taking a big part of all our times
- Helping hand on proto review and fitting sessions.
- Additionally we will need to monitor the setup of new manuals and guidelines for labeling, packaging and divisional manuals need to be extended with requirements for the kids collections
We are looking for an intern to work cross functionally work on the technical part and product development of the collections. Main responsibilities will include:
- Overall support cross functionally development and technical area
- Sample tracking for proto
- Sample measuring and preparing for reviews
- PLM admin; creating materials, seasonal color overview
- BOM creation, sending out vendor requests
- Lab dips approval
- Trims development support
- Admin on divisional guidelines, labeling manuals
- Monitor quality & safety requirements for kids
- FOB Price tracking in PLM
- Monitor correct filing system of CAD’s
- Support in bulk preparation on color and collection comments
- Prep work on fitting and measuring proto garments and or size sets
- Start date: July/ August duration 6 months
- Education in fashion management or other related program
- Proactive, team player
- High interest in fashion and our brands