About the Company
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH is over 30,000 associates operating across 40 countries and speaking 20 languages with over $8 billion in 2014 revenues. PVH owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and, in addition, markets a variety of goods under its own and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
Calvin Klein is one of the best known designer names in the world, offering a modern, provocative design aesthetic. The Calvin Klein brands – Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein (platinum label), Calvin Klein (white label), Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear – provide the company with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, distribution channels and catering to a diverse group of consumers. Calvin Klein also designs and markets a range of other product lines including fragrance, eyewear, watches, jewelry, and home furnishings. The Calvin Klein brands achieved approximately $8.1 billion in global retail sales in 2014.
The Digital Business Transformation team investigates, implements and broadens the use of digital tools and services at PVH. From digital design solutions to the expansion of the Digital Showroom, the team’s aim is to optimize design, development and sell-in processes, to increase speed to market and improve efficiencies across the organization. The portfolio of digital tools include a linebook application, a wholesale order platform, the Digital Showroom and the B2B website, with more tools to be added in the future.
The launch of the Digital Showroom in 2014 demonstrated that PVH is taking a leading role in leveraging technology to drive the future success of the business, and set new benchmarks and best practices for the industry. The DBT team will further strengthen and enhance the digital tools and services, positioning PVH strongly for future success in this space. We now expand our journey with rapid developments in our B2B E-commerce platforms and WeConnect order intake platform.
As the world is increasingly moving to digital buying, our wholesale customers have the opportunity to order directly via our B2B E-commerce platforms. The team is constantly taking the B2B webshops to the next level with an exciting roadmap full of new developments all directed at enriching the B2B buying experience. Our B2B e-commerce activities are increasingly directed at proactive and intelligent digital selling.
All of our wholesale forward orders are entered in WeConnect by the sales representatives. This internal system is the central hub of our sales organization. It is therefore important that the system is stable, reliable and fits to specific country needs. The aim for the coming years is making WeConnect more user-friendly and effective in order intake and increase user satisfaction. We
The DBT intern will support the newest developments of the B2B Webshop and WeConnect (Our internal order intake platform) in the day-to-day activities. Apart from assisting the team in these activities, you will also have the opportunity to focus on a specific larger (research) project.
- Manage the B2B E-commerce and WeConnect calendar;
- Setting up presentations and user trainings and documentation;
- Support the WeConnect project manager in managing the roadmap and projects;
- Support the B2B E-commerce project manager with onboarding new B2B customers;
- Work on B2B E-commerce and WeConnect projects such as the redesign and website optimization;
- Collect and aggregate user feedback for the digital tools and provide the teams with actionable insights;
- Own the team calendar: keeping it up to date, ensuring that teams are working towards the right deadlines, ensure clear communication across the team teams and that the calendar is revised and optimized for efficiency;
- B2B E-commerce user segmentation – The B2B customers are very different. They vary in the type of products they buy, how often they buy and how much they buy. We would like to segment our customers to set up a personalized content on the webshop and possibly use these segments in our reporting. For this project you need to analyze transactional and behavioral data to find patterns to build segmentations and come up with an action plan to segment content based on your proposed segments.
- B2B E-Commerce user interaction – Research the user behavior on B2B E-commerce and propose improvements and new project based on your findings. Provide actionable insights for the team and –together with the B2B project manager- manage the implementation of your findings with our web developers and reflect on this. You can also improve user interaction by setting up online surveys both internally and externally.
- WeConnect user satisfaction – For WeConnect the internal end-user satisfaction is the best KPI to measure the success of our projects. In order to keep track on this and see trend developments we need to set up a user satisfaction survey we can repeat after each selling season and a dashboard to display the developments herein.
Together with you we will make a selection of activities and projects you can work on and tailor the project to your research needs.
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Still enrolled in University program
- Master’s degree
- Excellent Project management and organization skills
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- A pro-active, hands-on and pragmatic approach
- Open minded and resourceful, always looking for solutions
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Deadline and quality focused
- Team player
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Apple Keynote