1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS ON WHICH TOMMY HILFIGER PROCESSES PERSONAL DATA
Tommy Hilfiger may ask you to submit the following Personal Data through the Website when you wish to come into contact with us:
• Name (first- and last name)
• Address (including postal address, city and current country of residence)
• Phone number
• Email address
It is possible that you submit other personal data to Tommy Hilfiger, for example in a question you ask Tommy Hilfiger through the contact page.
Purpose and legal basis
We will use your Personal Data which you submit though this Website for the following purposes:
• To contact you about your question: If you have submitted a question to use or have otherwise asked us to get into contact with you, we will use the personal data provided by you to handle your request;
2. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Personal Data are processed exclusively by authorized employees of Tommy Hilfiger and/or by external companies:
• Our employees may have access to the Personal Data. In such a case, access will be granted only if necessary for the purposes described above and only if the employee is bound by an obligation of confidentiality;
• We may share your Personal Data with an affiliated company of Tommy Hilfiger if this is necessary for the handling of your request;
• We may share your Personal Data with third parties acting on our behalf. These third parties include service providers. In such cases, these third parties may only use your Personal Data for the purposes described above and only in accordance with our instructions;
• We may share your Personal Data if required to do so by law or court order, for example with law enforcement agencies or other governmental agencies.
3. HOW LONG WILL TOMMY HILFIGER KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Personal Data is retained no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which Tommy Hilfiger collects and uses them. Tommy Hilfiger retains your Personal Data which you submit when submitting a request, until your request is handled. After the retention period your personal data will be deleted.
4. WHAT MEASURES DOES TOMMY HILFIGER TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Tommy Hilfiger has taken appropriate technical, and organizational (security) measures to protect the Personal Data it processes against accidental or unlawful processing, such as unauthorized access, disclosure, damage or loss of personal data.
5. DOES TOMMY HILFIGER TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO A COUNTRY OUTSIDE THE EU?
In the context of the handling of your request, it may also be necessary for Personal Data to be transferred to third parties outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). For example, Personal Data can be transferred to group companies located outside the EEA, if Tommy Hilfiger uses services from third parties outside the EEA, such as the hosting services of the Website, or if Tommy Hilfiger is obliged to provide its information to foreign authorities.
It is possible that the regulations of the countries the third parties are located in provide a different level of (legal) data protection as in the EEA. Tommy Hilfiger will take the measures based on applicable law that are necessary to ensure the lawful transfer of your Personal Data.
In most cases, such a transfer will be governed by a contract based on the standard contractual clauses for data transfer, approved by the European Commission (European Model Clauses).
6. WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
7. QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS