Tommy Hilfiger may ask you to submit the following Personal Data through the Website when you wish to come into contact with us:
- Name (first- and last name)
- Address (including postal address, city and current country of residence)
- Phone number
- Email address
It is possible that you submit other personal data to Tommy Hilfiger, for example in a question you ask Tommy Hilfiger through the contact page.
Purpose and legal basis
We will use your Personal Data which you submit though this Website for the following purposes:
- To contact you about your question: If you have submitted a question to use or have otherwise asked us to get into contact with you, we will use the personal data provided by you to handle your request;
- Our employees may have access to the Personal Data. In such a case, access will be granted only if necessary for the purposes described above and only if the employee is bound by an obligation of confidentiality;
- We may share your Personal Data with an affiliated company of Tommy Hilfiger if this is necessary for the handling of your request;
- We may share your Personal Data with third parties acting on our behalf. These third parties include service providers. In such cases, these third parties may only use your Personal Data for the purposes described above and only in accordance with our instructions;
- We may share your Personal Data if required to do so by law or court order, for example with law enforcement agencies or other governmental agencies.