About the Company
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle Apparel Company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The Brand Development and Merchandising team, in closed collaboration with divisions, gives strategically direction, sets objectives on collection KPI, drives change and monitors results, as well as building a closer link between countries, retail, e-com and head office to fulfill consumer needs by creating the framework for profitable assortments
As Calendar & Process Milestone Analyst, you are responsible of coordinating all the product development divisional calendars for the Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger Brands. The coordination of the calendars is supported by an online tool that needs to be maintained on a fashion seasonal base.
In order for the divisions to achieve their key milestones, the Calendar & Process Milestone Analyst is monitoring and supporting the divisions to make sure deadlines are met and the organization of key meetings in busy periods is taking place.
The role will report to the Senior Merchandising Manager of the General Merchandising and Product Merchandising Team.
The position is varied, and includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Coordination of all the divisional product development calendars
- Creating a key milestones dates calendar for PVH on the whole and per brand
- Coordination of divisional calendars into one overview and one tool
- Monitoring that key dates are met and divisional ambassadors are following-up / accountable on the key milestones
- Define standards and best practices in divisional milestone processes to reduce the complexity of seasonal Calendar.
- Analyze and improve existing product development milestone processes and translate these to business requirements for a calendar tool
- Managing the meetings calendar to support/anticipate and plan for busy periods
- Communication of key dates to the organization at large
- Experienced in project management and project execution in a fashion or retail environment. Very good experience in stakeholder management and the management of expectations.
- Contribute in delivering projects to be on time and upon agreed deliverables and quality standards
- Experience in understanding and mapping complex product development processes. And their connected calendar timings. Superior skills of business process and data modelling
- Identify process strength and weaknesses and suggest area’s for improvement in the area of product development
- Act as driver of change by taking ownership of managing process changes in predefined areas of the business
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications to develop and maintain a calendar tool
- Test and Implement a calendar tool to the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills, strong team player with ability to influence others
- Ambitious, motivated and able to perform in a sometime ambiguous, hectic and changing work environment
- Problem solver and “Can do” mentality
What You Bring:
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably in fashion/retail industry or Consultancy
- University Degree in Business Economics, Management or equivalent, at an internationally minded Business School
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken form, with the ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
What We offer:
- Plenty of opportunities to make the role your own
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and lots of company events
- Potential to work with other PVH brands
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!