About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
A Receivables Administrator is responsible for ensuring timely billing and cash handling. This person is responsible for all account receivables related administrative tasks, including:
- Day to day invoice processing
- Processing of proforma invoices
- Posting payments and applying cash to invoices
- Processing credit memos
- Matching bank statements against general ledgers
- Reconciling CIT accounts
- Assisting in incasso administration
- Assisting in the execution of various direct debit runs
- Sending daily and weekly updates and reports
- Performing general administrative duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Assisting credit control related activities and ad hoc tasks as required
Most of the above mentioned tasks are performed through SAP system.
- Data entry experience
- Detail oriented
- Well organized and able to prioritize
- Problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze issues and problems, and provide recommendations
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows based office PC (applications using MS Word and Excel)
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, and work unsupervised
- Time management and planning skills
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated attitude
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization, and outside the organization, in a professional manner
- Preferably a fundamental understanding of account receivables and credit control