About the Company
PVH Corp.With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH EuropePVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Central Quality Assurance department is part of PVH Supply and works across the business engaging with all product divisions supporting the brand portfolio such as Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Izod.
Our business is growing and as PVH continues to expand across geographies and distribution channels, the QA team focuses on delivering quality results: embedding quality standards and continuous improvement in product quality.
The Quality Assurance Department engages with regional and global business stakeholders, and external partners, to develop and operationalize QA processes and tools across the business to drive efficiency and support growth.
This is an exciting opportunity within QA, and a newly developed role. The Quality Compliance Analyst will report into the QA Manager.
The Quality Compliance Analyst works in an environment where he/she needs to support the QA team in the research, analysis, proposal and implementation (as appropriate) of regulatory and other country specific quality/product safety standards as relates to PVH Europe designed/developed branded product types.
- Research, analyse and interpret regulatory rules and guidance developments as relates to Apparel & Footwear*
- Provide timely support and advice in the provision on regulatory and other country specific requirements by connecting with third party service providers, and appropriate business stakeholders e.g. MEA+, legal, sourcing offices etc. Be the gatekeeper for implementation of necessary business updates.
- Convey the impact to PVH Europe through the delivery of timely regulatory updates to relevant internal stakeholders, via appropriate communication channel e.g. in writing, presentations, workshops, as required.
- Assist with driving implementation and monitoring conformance to verify compliance.
- Support certification process; arrange factory audits; inspections; testing etc. as appropriate, to enable business growth, as needed.
- Support business with ad hoc queries relating to regulatory and specific country requirements.
- Support drafting of responses to enquiries to external parties, as required.
- Provide assistance to global projects, as required.
- Contribute towards the delivery of quality related trainings and tools to internal and external audiences.
- Maintain regulatory related technical information in our product management systems / ensure documentation records as appropriate.
- Generate reports to provide visibility to and analysis of our key performance indicators.
*Including regulations on Labeling; Hazardous Materials and Substances; Product Safety (.e.g Flammability, UV Protection, Physical and Mechanical hazards (i.e. drawstrings, small parts, sharp edges); Testing & Certification; and Packaging for Adult & Children apparel and footwear.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in Footwear and/or Accessories or Textiles industry;
- Experience of regulatory requirements and effective management of implementation, in line with business needs;
- Understanding of international quality standards (e.g. ISO, AATCC, GB etc.) as relates to apparel and footwear or other quality standards as per other industries;
- Project Management experience;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and drive for decision making in a very fast-paced goal-oriented environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, on all levels;
- Ability to work with integrity, deal with ambiguity, and influence others in a matrixed and multi-layered environment;
- Willingness to travel according to business needs.