At PVH we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business.
The Customer Master Data Administrator works within the Customer Master Data team. The Team is responsible for the creation, updating and maintenance of all Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein customers (encompassing Wholesale and Retail Customers) in our Customer Master Database. The Customer Master Data Administrator reports to the Customer Master Data Administration Manager.
- Creation, updating and maintenance of all Tommy Hilfiger Customers in SAP Customer Master Data – General data and Sales Conditions
- Setup knowledge of different Countries and Markets specifics (Wholesale and Retail Customers)
- Entering Trade Discounts and completing the setup of Customers for order intake and invoice processes
- Working with different departments involved to collect information and ensure approvals workflow as required by CSU procedures
- Ensuring consistency of Customer Master Data, running reports (Excel – Every Angle – SAP) and checking entered data. This concerns all critical data like a legal form of the customers (Name and VAT, bank details) and coherence of Sales Conditions requested by Sales and approved by Credit Analyses/Credit Control, ensuring compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley rules
- Daily, weekly and monthly checks are run on all created Customers
- Various Administrative Tasks
- Good internal and external communication skills
- PC literate with well-developed spreadsheet and word processing skills (Strong MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook)
- Good, confident and assertive yet patient telephone/writing manner
- Extremely accurate, paying attention to detail and willing to “discover” and “innovate”. Ensuring internal Customer Set Up procedures are fully respected.
- Pro-active, disciplined and able to manage time pressure
- Good organization and administrative skills
- State-of-the-art campus facilities
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun)
- Competitive salary with benefits
- International working environment